Monday, September 12, 2011

360 Vodka



This is my review of 360 Vodka. It says Eco Friendly on the bottle so I thought I would give it a try. I checked out their web site www.vodka360.com to check out how exactly it was Eco Friendly. It had a lot of info about how people can go "Green" they talk about planting trees and saving on packaging. I feel that a lot of companies do this but don't label themselves as Eco friendly on the label. This is a good start but I think they should go further for one they are not organic. The quality of the product however is great. For the cost it is almost worth it. There is even a rebate coupon attached to the bottle for $5. It is nothing spectacular but tastes good for the cost especially if you send the rebate in otherwise there are a few other options that might be better for your money. I am planning to save the bottle and put oil in it to have next to the stove as the bottle is cute and could be used for a variety of purposes. 

No comments: